“I didn’t want to be on my deathbed, looking back at my life and saying, ‘I should have done it. I should have taken the chance and tried and failed rather than not trying at all. The worst-case scenario would have been going back to get another job if it didn’t work. The logic behind that pushed me to be where I am now. It was a terrifying decision that took me a lot of time, but I couldn’t say no to that logic.”
Introducing the incredible Anna Forte-Recovering perfectionist, Massachusetts-born girl, and founder and CEO of The Spritz Project! Through The Spritz project, Anna works with Client Experience Consulting to help ambitious businesswomen prioritize service and excellence to create enduring businesses worth talking about.
Anna is on a mission to leave a legacy by making her own bold and courageous moves in business — like leaving her corporate job working for a tech company in Orange County, CA in order to create her own business that gives her purpose and allows her to honor herself as an empath. Anna is paving the way for small business owners to nurture thoughtful client and employee experiences to bust through hardships and get recognized.
In this resources-packed episode of Light UP, Anna and I dive into everything, from feeling directionless in formal education, to reading lists and morning routines, to owning her introverted qualities and creating a legacy by doing life in a way that works for her. Through her own story, Anna shares her abundant wisdom when it comes to growing an impactful business that people want to work with and work for, including:
- Why it’s the tiny things you might not have thought of that shape your business growth
- How starting her own business meant Anna could fully embrace her innate empathic nature
- How difficult early experiences in formal education don’t have to negatively impact you in finding your purpose as an entrepreneur
- How focussing on honouring your own needs not only leads to happiness, but will enable you to better serve others in your life and business
– Shoe Dog – Phil Knight
– The Ride of a Lifetime – Bob Iger
– The E-Myth – Michael Gerber
– The Power of Moments – Chip & Dan Heath
– The Nordstrom Way to Customer Experience Excellence – Robert Spector & Breanne O. Reeves
– The Great Alone – Kristin Hannah
– The Nightingale – Kristin Hannah
– The Guest List – Lucy Foley
– The Map That Leads to You – J.P. Monninger
– The Skinny Confidential Him & Her – Lauryn and Michael Bosstick
– The Ed Mylett Show – Ed Mylett
– Over it and On with it – Christine Hassler
– No One’s Ever Asked Me That – Christine McAlister
– Finance Fundamentals Podcast – Dustin Dubay
– Pick Her Brain – Paige Cey
– Dear Alice – Jessica Bennett and Suzanne Hall
– The Morning Toast – Claudia and Jackie Oshry
Connect with Anna!
If you can’t wait to get your hands on more inspirational content, click here to opt-in for weekly emails curated by me to keep you in the know and leave you feeling full of energy and ready to chase your dreams with reckless abandon!
This show is dedicated to you! Please let us know what you thought of this Episode by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts!