WHEN WE LIVE EACH MOMENT WITH PURPOSE AND INTENTION, WE HAVE THE POWER TO DESIGN THE LIVES WE WANT FOR OURSELVES.
Welcome to the Light Up podcast, a positive conversation for purpose-driven people ready to light up their lives.
I’m honored to share this time and space with you! I’ve cultivated this platform as a way to elevate the stories of people who have influenced my life in powerful ways. And the list is long!
My hope is that our conversations will inspire you to begin making space in your life for your true purpose—and your blessings!
To begin, I reveal my journey to finding and honoring my own purpose. At the heart of everything I do is the motivation to make people happy.
DISCOVERING WHAT I WANT—AND PURSUING WHAT I’M CALLED TO DO—HAS MADE WAKING UP EACH DAY MORE EXCITING.
Today, I share the sacred ceremonies and daily routines that have helped me lead a more intentional and intuitive life:
- Gratitude: Calling my attention to the abundance in my life has shifted my focus away from negativity. It’s a practiced habit!
- Rest: The pandemic has taught me that recovery is an essential part of my work. I can’t serve others if I don’t replenish my energy and nourish my spirit first.
- Connect: I’m spending more time with the people who light me up with inspiration, energy, and enlightened ideas. And now, I’m sharing my community with you!
- Pursue happiness: I’m paying more attention to what makes me happy, and I’m making time and space to pursue it! Isn’t that the whole point?
- Get creative: I’m allowing myself the freedom to experiment, imagine, and create in my environment, however I feel inclined!
- Get organized: I’m building intentionality and accountability into my workflow, and I’m clearing away what doesn’t serve me to make room for what will.
- Get comfortable with silence: I’m committing to a practice of stillness, which allows me to live in-tune with my intuition.
- Make a mess, clean up later: If I feel called to do something, I take action to make it happen, and I stay out of my own way.
- Manifest: I use the power of affirmation to write down what I want in the present tense. When I believe I’ve already accomplished my goals, I create my reality.
Affirmations must be stated in the present tense!!!! We must believe that we’ve already accomplished whatever it is we’re shooting for.
Rather than saying… “Someday, I hope to have a studio that I can use for photoshoots and to rent out to other photographers who might need it.” you’d say….
“I own a successful and highlight profitable creative work space, meeting and event space that provides me and my family with fulfillment, financial security, freedom to enjoy life to the fullest and the ability to give back to the community.”
Try these daily affirmations…
My heart is open, love pours in and out!!
I follow my heart and trust that the universe is always guiding me!
Something wonderful is about to happen!
Today I will learn and grow!
I am full of energy!
I have the freedom to do anything I choose!
I am limitless!
All is well in my world!
I encourage you to begin incorporating these practices into your life!
Start by taking time to sit and reflect on what it is that truly makes you happy and write down a few ways that you can begin making more time for those things.
I also encourage you to write down some of the things in your life that might be holding you back from leading the most beautiful and fulfilling life you can imagine. What’s eating up your time and energy? What’s making you feel tired and rundown? What’s not serving you?!!
Once you can take a look at that list, you’ll start to see ways that you can remove some of that negative clutter from your day to day life and start making room for the good stuff!!! Start making time for the things that make you happiest!!! That leave you feeling energized and fulfilled!!!
Fill your cup every single day!!
If you can’t wait to get your hands on more inspirational content, click here to opt-in for weekly emails curated by me to keep you in the know and leave you feeling full of energy and ready to chase your dreams with reckless abandon!